Thursday, September 8, 2011

EFF you allergies

I can't decide whether or not I really, truly enjoy the fall season. Sure it gets cooler, sure its more enjoyable outside, and sure the football season starts; but apparently every single plant in the northern hemisphere feels like spitting out enough pollen to infect every person I know with some sort of coughing, sneezing, itchy, congested, achy hell that just won't go away no matter how many horse pills get ingested. Personally, my stuffy nose and chest congestion is driving me nuts.
Yes, I understand there was a tornado 30 minutes away from my location. And yes, I understand that allergies are gonna be bad this year. But why me? What I wouldn't give to breathe normally for a while.
In times like these I sympathize with the deforestation of the rain forest. With any luck, the damn bees will catch some damn pollen so I can stop breathing it and finally feel like I don't have to O.D. on Benadryl.
Mother nature, sometimes you suck.

1 comment:

  1. I am very lucky not to have any allergies, but my husband suffers from terrible allergies every year so I definitely feel bad for anyone having them. Very annoying and inconvenient, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete